- Free Freeware
- Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Feb 13, 2012
- [+] More Details
DBDesigner is a free and open source Database designer app filed under database software and made available by Mysql for Windows.
The review for DBDesigner has not been completed yet, but it was tested by an editor here on a PC and a list of features has been compiled; see below.
If you would like to submit a review of this software download, we welcome your input and encourage you to submit us something!
We have tested DBDesigner 18.104.22.168 against malware with several different programs. We certify that this program is clean of viruses, malware and trojans. [Read more]
Visual DB Design:
DBDesigner 4 is a visual database design system that integrates database design, modeling, creation and maintenance into a single, seamless environment.It combines professional features and a clear and simple user interface to offer the most efficient way to handle your databases.DBDesigner features and highlights:
- User Interfaced based on industry standard layout software
- Design Mode / Query Mode
- Reverse engineering MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL and any ODBC databases
- User-defined schema-generation
- Model-To-Database syncronization
- Index support
- Automatic foreign key placement
- Weak entity support
- Standard Inserts storing and sync
- Full documentation capabilities
- Advanced model printing
- Output as image
- All MySQL data types with all options
- User defined data types
- Database storage, ability to save model within database
- Network-/Multiuser access through database storage
- Version control
- SQL Query Builder
- SQL Command History
- SQL Command storage within model
DBDesigner 4 is licensed as Freeware for Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system / platform from database software without restrictions. DBDesigner 4 22.214.171.124 is available to all software users as a free download (Freeware).
This Database designer software is filed under:
- DBDesigner Download
- Freeware Database Software
- Open source and GPL software
- Major release: DBDesigner 4
Compatibility with this Database designer software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version may be available from Mysql.
Page maintained by Fernando Ortega.